Before I do or say anything, y’all gotta go over to my BFFL’s blog at Carly Chubby Cheeks and leave her some love. She’s getting surgery on her foot this afternoon and it sounds like it’s gonna be pretty damn painful.
So, I have a minor confession to make. You know what “Tag” blog post that’s been going around? Well, I’ve seen quite a few of these posts and I get really excited that maybe I’ll get tagged but it never happened. It got to the point where I’d open my Google reader and pray that someone would tag me in it. Pathetic, right? Well, thanks to one of my all-time favies, Raquel, my prayers have been answered! Woohoo!
For those of you who have been living under a rock and don’t know the rules of this “game”, no need to fear. I’ll be happy to explain them.
Rule #1: You must post the rules. Huh… ironic.
Rule #2: Post eleven facts about yourself on the blog post.
Rule #3: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
Rule #4: Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
Rule #5: Let them know you’ve tagged them! Duh.
On my way to work this morning, I was really trying hard to come up with eleven facts about moi. Here’s what I’ve come up with:
1. I effing HATE the words “moist”, “panties”, and “ointment”. Every time I hear them, I gag. No joke.
2. I’m a REALLY picky eater. I’m serious. You think you’ve seen picky? You ain’t seen nothing like me. I will say, however, I’ve been trying new foods lately. Come to find out, I don’t really mind some things. Key word: some.
3. I over-analyze about everything. And I do mean eh-ver-ee-thang.
4. I’d rather be way too cold as opposed to way too hot.
5. I don’t do Harry Potter or Twilight or Lord of the Rings or anything even remotely related to those trends. It’s cool if you like it though; they just aren’t my cup of tea.
6. I have been diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety. I take medication and see a counselor on a regular basis for it. And I’m not the least bit ashamed.
7. I’ve got younger twin brothers; one who is mentally and physically disabled.
8. I can be a real bitch for no real reason. And sometimes, I feel no remorse for it.
9. I live, eat, and breathe volleyball. If I’m not playing, I’m coaching and vice versa.
10. I have a strange obsession with football and I’m a diehard Seahawks fan. Even if they haven’t been that great in the past few years.
11. My boyfriend and I are proud parents of a dachshund and a pitbull. And I hate people who rip on pits. It’s all a matter of how they were raised.
The questions that Raquel has asked:
1. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Every time I hear this question, I immediately think of Dane Cook. Anyone know what skit I’m talking about? “I wish I could fly! Yeah? Who the fuck doesn’t?” Ha, gets me every time. Back to my answer, as cliché as it may be, I’d have to say fly. Sorry to let you down, Dane. Wish I could come up with something cooler.
2. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Um, a shorter list would be “what’s NOT your pet peeve?”… seriously. It seems lately just about everything gets on my nerves. Nosy people have to be in the top three. Then there’s stupid drivers… not to say I’m a perfect driver by any means but let’s face it; there are some real morons out there on the roads.
3. If you could do or be anything (career wise), what would you be?
I’d love to be a personal/secret shopper. Think of the perks! Or a stay at home mom with a side job of bookkeeping or something. Does that make me sound like a lazy P.O.S.?
4. If you were given $5,000, how would you spend it?
I’d pay off my car and save the rest. Or give it to my parents in attempt to pay back all the debts I owe to them.
5. Favorite clothing/makeup item?
Lately, my fave clothing item has been my jeggings. I honestly never thought I would ever be the type to wear skinnies or jeggings but come to find out, I’m in LOVE with them. And fave makeup item lately? Has to be my tinted moisturizer. It’s the best thing ever invented and I swear by it.
6. What is your favorite thing to do on your free time?
Does napping count? I love just lounging on the couch, maybe with a good book or a good movie on and napping. With the boyfriend, of course. Napping wouldn’t be satisfying without the boyfriend next to me. (Ugh, what’s with all the mushy talk, Kristine?).
7. Who is your guy celebrity crush?
As of right now? Jesse Williams on Grey’s Anatomy. I mean, have you seen his eyes? Oh baby, talk to me nicely.
8. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
Red Solo Cup! I fill you up… let’s have a party! Let’s have a party!
Such a fun song. Oh, or Luke Bryan’s “Don’t Want This Night to End”. Love that jam.
9. What are your favorite clothing stores?
Maurices, duh. And probably Target. I haven’t really shopped anywhere else in a long time.
10. What’s one thing you want to do before you die?
Visit a tropical location. Seems a little boring, I know but I’ve never been to Mexico or Hawaii! I feel like an outcast.
11. If you could choose to live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Duvall. I love my home. I can’t imagine living anywhere else. Okay, maybe I’d splurge for Carnation (Duvall and Carnation are practically the same town).
And the lucky eleven ladies that I’m tagging are…
Chelsea @ I Came to Defeat Myself
Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde
Cole @ All the Small Stuff
Ana @ Caffeine & Cocktails
Carly @ Carly Chubby Cheeks
Erin @ Everything According to Erin
Amber @ Glitter and Dirt
Sam @ Once is Enough
Kodie @ One Day You Will
Teri Lynn @ Who We Are
Ashleigh @ This Lil Heart of Mine
Here are my questions for y’all:
1. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only have 3 things, what would you want with you? (-- such a common question, I know).
2. If you had to drown in any liquid BESIDES water, what would you choose?
3. If you had to be covered completely in hair (I’m talking every crevasse of your body), or be completely hairless (no hair anywhere), what would you choose?
4. If you had a kid (or had another kid for some of you), would you want a boy or a girl and what would their names be?
5. If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings (after taxes, obvs)?
6. Who are some of your favorite bloggers as of the time being? Link them to your post!
7. If money weren’t an object, what kind of car would you buy?
8. Congrats! You were just granted an all-expenses paid, two week vacation to ANYWHERE in the world! Where are you going to go?
9. If you were an animal, what would you be?
10. Who is your celebrity GIRL crush?
11. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Thanks for including me on this fun game, Raquel!